Monday, October 4, 2010

Some Days Chocolate Cake is a Side Dish

Yesterday was a yucky day- I just wasn't feeling it at all. Now in the grand scheme of things I have everything in the world to be thankful for and shouldn't really ever have a "bad" day. I tried to remember that yesterday as I was being whiny and wimpy. I wasn't very successful. But then I realized that something could be done to remedy my poopy attitude...

That's right folks... I made choclate cake my side dish. I also dined al fresco... always helpful on a beautiful fall day. I'd like to thank The Mercantile (http://themercantileatl.com/) for my mood lifting dinner of a pressed sandwich made with ham and pear preserves (seriously, i know that might not sound so delicious but trust me on this) and some seriously good chocolate cake. By the way kids, chocolate cake's deliciousness is always amplified if you heat it in the microwave. This is a true statement- try it- let me know- it's the bomb.

The moral of today's story... it's ok to make chocolate cake a side dish, really... just maybe don't do it everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment